Keeping the house clean is a hard job. With this, you should muster all the help that you can get. Have you heard about robot vacuum cleaners? Robot vacuums will surely change the way you clean your house. In the end, it can take the hassles out of household tasks.
Before rushing to buy a robot vacuum, you should at least learn about the basics so you can make an informed decision. Here are the things that you need to know about robot vacuum:
A robot vacuum is an autonomous cleaner
A robot vacuum is also known as robovac. It is an autonomous vacuum designed with intelligent programming and an integrated cleaning system. Since they work autonomously, they function without human intervention.
A robot vacuum can help you save time
You can save time and labor because there is no need for bending, unlike conventional hand-held vacuum cleaners. Since it utilizes smart technology, it can move alone freeing your hands from cleaning chores.
A robot vacuum can help clean thoroughly
Aside from saving time and labor, the robot vacuum can clean thoroughly. This is possible with the help of the built-in motor, which can make the robot perform its job efficiently. You must know that there are four stages of cleaning:
- Stage 1: the first stage is sweeping with the use of side brushers. In this stage, you will be assured that the vacuum cleaner can catch dirt and dust. More importantly, it can go through narrow and difficult corners and edges to capture dirt and dust.
- Stage 2: the second stage is brushing pet hair and other debris through its bristles. In this stage, it can remove stains through a rubber roller.
- Stage 3: the third stage is suctioning through the powerful motor. With this, the dirt will be removed. This is also the time when HEPA filters come into the picture.
- Stage 4: the last stage is dispensing of liquid to the microfiber cloth. This can mop your floor back-and-forth. With this, it is easy to remove stubborn dirt as well as grime from your floors.
Robot vacuums have different features
There are different features of robot vacuums. If you want to find the best one, you should first assess your lifestyle or needs. After that, you can look into the following features and choose the best one suitable for you:
- Advanced navigation algorithm: you should ensure that the robot vacuum utilizers advanced navigation algorithms to map the room. This can help the vacuum clean effectively because it can identify specific cleaning zones. With navigation technology, the robot can navigate through the obstacles and changing its route to clean the rooms.
- Scheduling: the next thing that you should look for is scheduling cleaning. This will involve the when and where the vacuum will clean. As much as possible, it should have a remote control so you do not need a manual push button.
There are many robot vacuums in the market but with the right information, you can decide from Roomba 980 vs 960. The key here is patience. If you are confused, keep in mind that there is definitely a cleaning robot out there for you.